When watching your waist eating out can prove challenging, delectable mains, indulgent deserts and calorie laden cocktails. With all good intentions once the mood of the evening has grabbed you it can all go out the window and before you know it your tucking into a chocolate fondant with lashings of cream. Thankfully Manchester has an abundance of restaurants that offer delicious healthy food that doesn’t leaving you feeling like you have made a compromise. Here are five finest Manchester restaurants or the health conscious.
1. Evelyn’s, Tib Street, Northern Quarter, M4 1NB, a healthy haven that avoids preaching and focuses on satisfying. Nutrition is a priority, each delicious dish contains an abundance of health giving ingredients and flavours that delight. With a focus on Asian inspired dishes their food is healthy, light and satisfying and favourite with the health conscious Manchester escorts from Exclusive Company Manchester Escorts Agency.
2. Wahu, The Avenue, Spinningfields, Manchester, M3 3AP, is a fresh and inviting place to head for a takeout lunch. Their food is a riot of colour, flavours and textures, customers can make up their own takeout box that looks and tastes divine. They even offer ‘skinny’ prosecco for a naughty lunchtime tipple.
3. Pho, Unit 15, The Corn Exchange, 37 Hanging Ditch, Manchester, M4 3TR, a Vietnamese restaurant that specialises in the broth of the same name Pho. The broths are packed with vegetables and have a spicy kick, they also offer delightful Asian salads, stir-fry’s and curry’s. They even have a nutrition guide on their website so you can ensure you do not over indulge.
4. Australasia, The Avenue, Spinningfields, Manchester, M3 3AP, a high class abode where Manchester’s elite love to dine. Manchester escorts love this exclusive restaurant and dining in the presence of the restaurants exclusive company. The specialise is sushi and sashimi and also offer fine cuts of meat cooked on their impressive robata grill. Its sleek sophisticated and will ensure you don’t over indulge.
5. Bosu Body Bar, 741 Wilmslow Road, Didsbury, Manchester, M21 8AN, is our final choice. Opened by two personal trainers and a ballet teacher its perfect for fitness fanatics. Their protein boxes are divine customers create their own from the extensive menu, they are healthy, delicious and satisfying. Or for a naughty treat that isn’t that naughty their protein pancakes and waffles are a must try.